Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hit me baby one more time

  • We decided not to know the gender of the baby until the delivery, wanna make it as surprise, at least we have something to look for. Knowing the sex of the baby earlier takes all the fun out of delivery, I think. Lets hope the Doctor doesn't accidentally blurt out the baby's gender during check up.
  • According wife, the baby started to kick already, quite actively it seems, but whenever I wanted to feel it, the baby just stay still, maybe the baby don't like me? or maybe the baby is behaving when I try to feel, knowing what a strict dad I am gonna be? ha ha.
  • We have decided to deliver in Kelana Jaya Medical Center. Been seeing Dr Fatimah since the beginning and she is kinda family friend to wife. Some more, wife's company willing to give GL even it is not a Panel, so we kinda made up the mind. KJMC is nearer to in law's house, so anything easier to rush there.

No comments: