Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Pregnant Lady....

  • The room will be freezing COLD, and I would be shivering in cold and she will complaining that it is too hot.
  • She just couldn't find that PERFECT sleeping position while sleeping, tossing and turning every 5 minutes, I'd rather sleep in the guess room.
  • And she prefer to have the whole bed for herself anyway, not that I will be missed during her slumber.
  • Now I understand, where the phrase "eating like pregnant lady" came. You will never be able to satisfy their hunger, she still will be hungry even after a very satisfying huge delicious dinner. I can't compete!
  • Need back rub ALL the time.
  • Can't think of any anymore.
Added later: Oh ya.. the pillows, need infinite number of them just to make her comfy.

BUT IT IS ALL WORTH IT, after 5 years waiting I would go through this again without a second thought!

Whenever I feel down, just thinking about the arrival of the baby lift up my spirit.....

No comments: