Sunday, January 27, 2008

Salam and hello to all daddy's friends....

Pssttttt.......... It's me, Nur Daaniya bt Mohamed Ghazali. My daddy doesn't know I am blogging from his bloggers account, so we gonna keep this a secret for now, but I am pretty sure he wouldn't be mad even if he finds out coz he loves me SO much.

I have decided to arrive 5 days earlier than expected date, I really can't take those cord around my neck that effecting my breathing. And I also been too comfortable in mummy's belly that I grew too big that I can't really descend down. Some more I think I passed motion inside mummy's womb (sorry mummy for the mess). So Aunty Fatima decided to cut open mummy's belly and take me out earlier.

My first memory arriving in this world is seeing Aunty Fatimah delivering me and saying "Assalamualikum" and something like "besar baby ni dan dah terberak pun". I did answered her in my own language. Then I saw daddy standing there, with a look that I can't describe, not that I can describe anything that I was just a few minutes old. I can't find mummy anywhere, but I heard daddy telling mummy, "dear, it is a girl!!!". Then they took me to another room, Uncle Syed was putting some kinda tube inside my mouth, and it hurt so much. And daddy was standing beside him asking so much questions. Dad, will you let the man do the job and chat later?!! I am the one suffocating here! Then there was a sharp pain on my thigh, maybe some kinda jab. Did I mention that I was screaming top of my lung non stop from the moment of my arrival?

Then they brought me to operation theater again and they showed me to my mummy for the first time, mummy said "Assalamualaikum sayang", she looked so tired but very happy and satisfied after seeing me. After that I remember me being carried somewhere and surrounded by my grandparents, all four of them, they were all so happy and excited. I must be very special for them.

I heard daddy reciting azan on my right ear and iqamat on my left years. I didn't cry then, I just listened. Then he put me down and gazed at me for a long time before leaving the room (not before taking some photos though).

Oh gosh, I have been blogging too long for a 3 days old baby, I must return and act my usual cranky-self and act cute to everyone around me. I think daddy is waking up now, I got to go, I really didn't let them sleep and really got them exhausted last night.

I will upload my picture once I figure out how to connect daddy's digital camera to the PC. (Hey I am IT savvy too OK)

Till then Salam to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Daaniya,

I'm sure ur daddy wont mind you blog on your 3rd day on this world. After all, your daddy blogs too. I'm sure he likes it if you show that you're an IT literate.

Oh! what a beautiful name you have, I'm sure your name reflects who you really are in person.

By the way, this is Aunty Umi. I hope you will be a good girl. Dont cause too much trouble to your parents. Dont wake up in the middle of the night too much, because your parents need their sleep too. OK, aunty has to work now. Send my regards to your parents okie? Bye..

Aunty Umi a.k.a The Whitewitch

chris said...

Welcome to the world baby Daaniya!