Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Money

  • Claimed my RM625 yesterday from Cyberjaya Post Office, when to terminal for tea break, and the counter was absolutely empty, filled up the form and the lady handed over to me the cash just like that, it would be nice if they could do this every month! And this going to sound cliche especially at the economic crisis time like now, but the first thing I bought with this money is formula Milk for Daaniya!
  • Finally got my increment, after being postponed for 6 month due to some "strategic financial planning" by my company, it wasn't as much as I expected, but there is at least increment, I at a crisis time like this and at this point of my life, I don't want to complain about in-flow of cash into my bank account. every cents are appreciated.

No comments: