Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Fitness Regime

If anyone noticed, I haven't blog about my fitness for a long time. The reason is simply because I don't have any fitness regime anymore, sometimes I would be consistence for couple of week , then I would slack off, then the cycle start all over again.

I thought I was in good shape till few week back when I visited the scale in gym, I couldn't believe my body fat percentage, it is worse ever! Fatherhood definitely had agreed with me, especially in my spare tyre department.

Now I am starting back, slowly, but still couldn't gather my courage to pay a visit to the almighty weighing scale yet, I cant take the disappointment, I really don't care much about the weight, I only want the fat percentage to go down!

I have upgraded my membership to passport, which mean I can go to any FF branch in Malaysia, so far I like Menara Axis one, fantastic parking facility (free! after 6). Lots of machine there especially the Hammer Strength Machine, love it. But what I really need to do now ALOT of cardio which I hate hate hate! But I must do that to reduce fat.

1 comment:

Digitalite said...

..and err bro, lipo6! hehehe