Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ramadhan al Mubarak

This Ramadhan is just full of challange. I didn't even relaised Ramadhan approaching and now we are already 7th day of fasting.


  • My father in law suffered a stroke, was warded and now back home, half of his body is weak, especially the left leg. Now he is doing phisio at home.
  • Ajim lak masuk ward, suspected encephalitis, cured then readmitted cause of allergic reaction to medication. Now Alhamdulillah, he is fine.
  • My wife's grandma, also admitted to Assuntha, cause of difficulties in breathing. She is also bit better now.
  • My whole family had a virus flu of some kind which ended up with really nasty sore throat. It started with me, then my kids, wife, and now the whole in law house infected.
  • Not to mentioned retrenchment going in office, even though my departments was spared, the morale is LOW.
  • My dad admitted to Bentong Hospital cause of lowblood pressure and difficulties breathing.
I am really hoping that by end of Ramadhan everything will be fine with the grace of Allah.

Amin

Ramadhan al Mubarak to all muslims.

No comments: