Monday, September 20, 2010

UNIFI

Just got my UNIFI installed. I am practically flying in the cyberspace.
I got VIP  5 package, from speed test, I am getting  5Mbs download and upload.
My torrents are like on steroids. One whole movies are downloaded within few minutes.
And you tube is no longer a pain to watch. And the HyppTV is just cherry on top!

Now I wanna get:

  • More powerful PC, with LOTS of storage.
  • Maybe a jukebox, or entertainment center so that I can watch HD movies.

Damn it, my wish list is getting out of hand!

3 comments:

pizli.mw said...

Aku baru tau pasal UNIFI ni hehe.. Kalau 149 per month untuk download movie cepat, aku rasa worth kut..

Guzz said...

Pakej streamyx aku sekarang pun rm146 for 2MB, so tambah 3 ringgit jer for so much more!

Digitalite said...

Hehe best la untuk orang2 yg duduk area UNIFI. kawasan aku bila la nak masuk :-(