Monday, October 18, 2010

Imaad Visits the Barber....

NOT AGAIN!

It's always a drama when getting haircut for Imaad. He will just sit down quietly, but once the barber switched on the machine, he will start crying for no reason!

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Getting haircut together with my father, is the only think I remember doing together every month without a miss with him. Since my father is always busy with his shop, I don't remember we did any of the typical father-son stuffs. Anyway, it doesn't matter, he was busy providing for the family and I am not complaining.

Where this post heading anyway? Ohh yeahh back to Imaad's hair cut.

He is 1++ now, and I think so far only had 3-4 haircuts, and drama EVERYTIME! 
I am not sure when he gonna accept the fact that as a guy he need to do this every month!

2 comments:

Digitalite said...

hari tuh Ilyas pun sama jugak. drama of course masa mamat tuh start gunting and machinekan rambut dia.

cuma yang aku pissed off tuh, barber tuh terus je macam malas nak layan budak kecik potong rambut sebab admittedly mmg susah, and banyak ragam.

tapi charge mahal jugak tuh. haduih bengang aku.

Guzz said...

Nasib baik barber ni ok (kat Bentong)
dia sabar and charge RM 5 jer.