Saturday, December 25, 2004

My First Entry.....

Hello everybody,

Finally, at a long long last, I have created my own BLOG!!!! What a accomplishments.

Well I'll do my best in documenting whatever 'happning and cool' staffs happening in my life (as long as it is not too personal) in this blog. I am quite vague about the whole concept, but I need to start somewhere.Today is 25 Dec 04, Christmas Day, few more days and it will be 2005, years surely flies...especially if you nearing the big three-O.

Basically the will be Hi and Lo in my daily entry (if there is any)
Hi - Any event that exciting, happy, good and so on...
Lo - Everything that opposite of the 'Hi'.

What is new in my life?

I have taken the 'Body for Life" challenge. It is all about loosing body fat (not loosing weight) and gaining muscle. Believe me when I say it is not as easy as it sounds. By right, I should be seeing the result in 12 week. There is just too much temptations around to resist!!!
I have emphasis here that this is NOT a diet program. I do not cut down my food intake; just have to take meal with proper portion of carb, protein and fat (6 times throughout the day in small portions) along with cardio and weight training.

My first week was a success, I was energetic and I could actually feel my metabolism rate actually going up. The second week was disastrous, with kenduri back home, with my mum’s rendang, nasi minyak, curry and dalca….. so yummy. Should have stopped that day with just one meal, but I thought what harm another meal going to cause, so here I am after 1 week of complete failure! What a shame!


Hi and Lo for Today

Hi: There is a Christmas dinner to look forward to tonite.
Lo: I can kiss good bye to my diet plan with all this festive food. Nevermind after today's dinner I'll start again my diet.


About the blog title, I don't speak a word of French..... just love to hear people speaking it, such a romantic language, it is simply soothing to just hear it.

p/s: La Vie est Belle - Life is Beautiful

2 comments:

whitewitch said...

Good luck on your losing-body-fat thingy ;)... i'm sure you can make it... y dont u cut down the food intake... after all you wont be using much of it... with the kind of work that we're doing ... i bet our sweat gland doesnt to have to tire itself producing the un-needed sweat... what more with the artic cold office that we're in...

Guzz said...

Thanks for the comment, this office is damn cold alright....especially during night shift!
That's why I have to give extra job for my sweat gland or else it will forgot its duty.....