Monday, December 27, 2004

Shopping and Free Food !!!

Today has been a slow day at first.... woke up at almost 12 noon. Then had lunch and watched TV while my wife was cleaning up the house...what kinda husband am I? Anyway she was complaining that she needed some exercise...so I figured why I am the one to spoiled her fun? :)

Later me and my wife went to the Curve..for the first time! Nothing much there, most probably because it is still new and most of the shops were not yet operational. But the Xmas decoration there was just awesome!!! We regretted no to bring any camera to snap few shots!!! Then we walked to Ikano to buy printer to my father in law. Bought Epson CX1500 for RM328, it comes with scanner and I think it worth it (and I got cool Incredible Organizer with it...who can resist that kinda offer?!!! heheh)! We also bought cordless phone and i bought a pendrive for myself, 256 MB for RM128..... and we were given 2 walls ice cream (green tea flavor) because we spend more than RM100...nice......

Restoran Ayam nur opened a new branch in Subang Jaya, so they are throwing free food for the customers, me and my wife went and had our share, the food was so so only, the chicken was big..anyway it was free and i am not complaining much.. but I dont think I will go there and eat there again....
i am sleepy

HI: Free food, shopping, freegifts....spend quality time with wife...
Lo: With all those Green Tea Ice Cream and Oily chicken I have been eating, I wonder where is my diet plan heading?

No comments: