Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Don't be such a QUEEN dude!

I meet all kind of people in the gym I go to. Most of them just mind their own business and go there for mainly......working out. Well that the way it suppose to be. You don't go to gym to socialize or chat (hmm maybe except for girls... they really can chat ANYWHERE...even on a treadmill running at quite high speed......... a rather quite gym with 100s of guys suddenly will be noisy after 2 girls join in).

Usually I don't trash people on my blog. But this guy is pushing my limit!

You see... there is this one guy who works out in the same gym with me. I got to tell you, this guy thinks that he is a gift to all womankind. How I know this? Well I haven't seen any guy spend like 30min-1 hour walking in their underwear in locker room, and this guy practically does that and he spend hours admiring himself in the mirror. It makes me wanna puke. It is ok if you trying to flex your muscle for few min infront of the mirror to give you the satisfaction of your workout...it does help I must admit. But this guy, just a bit too much and I must say that other guys in the gym feel the same way towards this guy.
Am I jealous? Please............ let me tell you, his body is not that great, he is not 'cut' and there is still flabs and if I were him I'll be doing more cardio to burn those excess fat than doing weight training, and I got this funny thing that I must share...... I heard Mr I-am-so-hot-everybody-look-at-me talking to on of his 'victim',

Victim: You have tone up a little, why don't you do more cardio....you know.... to look more 'ripped'?
Mr I-am-so-hot-everybody-look-at-me: Oh no... I can't do that, If I do cardio, I'll loose all my muscle..... my body is weird... I loose fat even when I am sleeping...I can't do cardio!

What a bull crap, buddy, if you loose fat while you sleeping....how you explain the flab in your abdomen!!!!

Things can't get worse?!!!
You are wrong. I found that the Mr I-am-so-hot-everybody-look-at-me is working in a same company with me and he just moved on to my floor! I was so taken back..... What this ass**** doing here I was thinking.
Anyway to not be rude, I just give him a respectfully node and simple smile to acknowledge him.....since we have met many time in gym, But what Mr I-am-so-hot-everybody-look-at-me did? He completely walk pass thorough me as though I wasn't there!!!! What a jackass!
On another occasion that really pisses me off is that, I went to collect my printings at the printer. The printer was down for 2 days, but since the status of the documents I was printing was "printing" I went to collect my printings anyway.
Guess who I saw there. There he was, Mr I-am-so-hot-everybody-look-at-me aka Mr I-know-everything-and-I-can-fix-anything was there...Meddling something with the printer.
"Is the printer working now?" I asked him politely...... He just looked at me gave a blank stare, mumbled something and continue with his handy-work.
I felt like really punch him on that spot!!! What an asshole!

The sad part is I have walk pass his cubicle everyday to go to my cubicle. What a torture!!! I have to see the Mr I-am-so-hot-everybody-look-at-me disgusting face everytime.
I am going to ignore him from today onwards, surely someday he will be needing my favor or my team's favor....then see what his fate will be like!!!!

No comments: