Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Music of my life...........

If I am only dedicated to blogging, I it will be full of my random thoughts. It just too much going on in my head that I want to write down, kinda reminder to myself on my thoughts on certain things. But by the time I logged in to the blog I wonder where all this ideas fly away.

I am determined today that I will write something.

The way I am feeling at the one particular moment always been influenced by the songs I am currently listening or a really really old song that suddenly playing in my head out of blue and and my mood suddenly changed.......... according to song that is playing at the back of my head (it is like background application that launches in Windows without nobody starting it..... like a spyware!)

My life has been greatly influence by music. I don't have a particular artist that I adore and admire (well ..... actually I have). But the point is I listen to anything that I find interesting, I am not bounded by the artist or the language.

Listening to an old song really will bring you back old memories...... I guess that happen to everyone. But for me, I can feel what was my mental and emotional state at that particular moment of my life and I will be reliving it all over again. Not only that, there are certain song when I am listening, I can remember exactly where I heard it first, where I was driving at that moment and so on..........

It drives me crazy most of the time, it is like a curse, like now.... I am listening to these old songs from 80s and I feel really disturbed. This is what my parents used to listen and I am feeling so sad and disturbed emotionally. I feel like life just rushed past me leaving waaaayyyy back all alone. So much things hopped so fast. It is true what people say.............. Our life span here is just a blink of eye.

But then again........ there are song that really bring joy to me no matter what I am feeling at the moment. I like these songs. But I really can't reveal those songs here ( as though anybody bother to know!!!!) it is like my secret, some more I think people will think that I am weird judging on my music preference.

INSIDE I WAS A CHILD
THAT COULD NOT MEND A BROKEN WING
OUTSIDE I LOOKED FOR A WAY
TO TEACH MY HEART TO SING

No comments: