Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Good Tidings..............

I got a letter from Sunway saying that the house is completed and the house key is ready to be collected. I couldn't believe it at first. So fast? but I was overjoyed, really really was happy. Sometimes we wouldn't realize how happy we would be about matters like this. When I booked the house, I was like, yeah..a house, where am I going to find money to pay and all those things, but as the house builds up and taking up shapes, it all turns into excitement.
And when you finally receive a letter requesting to collect the key, the financial problems seems too small, it worth every damn penny I am paying, if owning a own house feels like this!

Well, apart from that, when I came to office at the evening (nite shift), my team lead told me another good news. Hmmmm seems like my career going one right path after all. I can't disclose the proposition here as it is not confirmed yet, but I am happy nevertheless. I was worried after I left my previous job to this one. I was wondering whether I am making a right decision. Leaving a 8-5 job to a shift work. And I was wondering until when I need to do shift work, it seems SO routine, same old thing over and over again. And don't have to wonder no more I guess. I am happier here, away from "Mount Doom" (that's what we call the dept in my previous company, away from evil Souron...) any place other than Mount Doom is a better place.

Well back to the house, we have booked for the kitchen cabinet, and got a quotation for plaster ceiling and there are tones of works to be done................. yipppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

whitewitch said...

wow!! congrats!! care to tell me what position you are offered?

Guzz said...

Thanks Witch, I can't tell you here as it is still PnC and not confirmed yet, as my TL give time to think about it, but I will Jabber you when you are online. Thanks again!