Sunday, October 02, 2005

Surprising Hits.........

I noticed recently that my blogs has been getting a lot of hits, since I have installed the 'netmeter' I could check the reffereing website to my blog, these are my findings,

Listed below are the few keywords, that if you searched in yahoo (or other search engine), my blog would be included in the search result, which is quite weird though, anyway I am happy that my blog getting alot of hits, hopefully those who are unfortunate to be redirected to my blog, will spend few min reading and leaving some comments. (and could find what they are looking for and find my entries beneficial)

1. contoh surat rayuan - (the most hits are from these keywords..wow I am so proud hahah)
2. majlis daerah bentong
3. anakin - (if you searched the image in google)
4. what do you know about the nephews of victoria gotti - (this is so weird !!!!)
5. desparate hosewives - (if you searched the blogspot)
6. gov.my
7. majlis Daerah Bentong Pahang Darul Makmur
8. polis saman.my
9. Casa Impian
10. Anjung Seri

No comments: