Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I have decided...

If i stay here, I can brush up my management skills, and do not have to do technical stuffs, but the pay is low(er).
If I take the new offer, I will really go deep into technical (really specified) and the pay is higher.

The question:
Which one is important to me now?
Obviously, money!
If I am financially stable, I wont even bother applying to other places, but I really need to improve my financial.
I have no choice.
There is always doubt in me, whether I am making the right decisions.
What do you think guys, I badly need feedback in this!

2 comments:

pizli.mw said...

org selalu cakap.. duit bukan segalanya.. tapi dunia skrg duit mmg penting.. go for it (tapi kalau tak best jgn blame aku)

Digitalite said...

pegi jerlah guzz... kalo ko tak suka, ko cari keje lain, kalo tak suka cari lagi. everytime carik keje lain, kalo dapat naik 200 every job pun dah best dah

forget loyalty to the company sebab when the time comes, kompeni akan memikirkan duit dioang and let you go...