Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hebat sangat ke dapat makan malam dengan Anuar Zain tu?

Since January, I am working from Fri-Mon, from 1000-2100 (hopefully until February only). On weekends, I will be just working from home, and sometimes, even on Fri or Mon, I will be working from home if I don't feel going to office. The hall is my office, I'll be watching TV for 10 hours while working (or working while watching TV). I'm kinda become a couch potato and I have become very fond of watching TV lately for some reason*.

Below are my discoveries about my TV watching habits.

1. I can watch "Friends" for hundredth thousand time and I still wouldn't get bored and would still find it funny.
2. Heroes is excellent!
3. I hate watching that "Raja Lawak" advertisements.
4. They repeat the Nana Tanjung theme song so often, that I find myself singing it unconsciously.
5. I subscribed to the movie package and sometimes I thing they show absolutey rubbish, especially in the evening.
6. At certain hour (especially from 2-5pm) there is absolutely nothing to watch!.
7. I really hate it when, we are nicely surfing the channel and suddenly you accidentally hit the "Box Office" Channel (which I don't subscribe) and you need to wait for the damn thing to load before you can hit other channel.
8. I really don't see anything interesting in the "Table for Three", but my wife seem addicted to it.
9. When they going to show the new season of "Lost"?
10. I think I had enough of that "Makan malam bersama Anuar Zain" thingy, it is really getting to my nerves.
11. Ever since Astro migrated to Measat 3, I am unable to get certain channel, called Astro, and the very blur help desk said "Everything seems fine, I think the problem is at you end sir, we can send a technician over, that will cost RM50". Bull Shit isnt it? I told him why the hell i should pay, you upgraded your satellite, and now I need to pay RM 50?!!!
12. I find British comedy on Channel 26 is absolutely boring but somehow I still watch it.
13. I really don't like watching Amazing Race or Fear Factor that much.
14. I find it that I really like to watch those really slow and boring movies compared to action packed ones.
15. I can watch Charlie's Angels for millionth time and still get excited about it.
16. Unheard of before B-Class movies sometime can be interesting in a strange ways.

2 comments:

pizli.mw said...

7. I really hate it when, we are nicely surfing the channel and suddenly you accidentally hit the "Box Office" Channel (which I don't subscribe) and you need to wait for the damn thing to load before you can hit other channel.

10. I think I had enough of that "Makan malam bersama Anuar Zain" thingy, it is really getting to my nerves.

aku pun!!!!

Anonymous said...

ohh man, tellme about the anuar zain thingy. dah lah gaya cakap si anuar tuh macam.... uhh (shiver)

pasal charlie's angel tuh, aku maleh nak komen banyak lah. sebab there are a lot of 'interesting' scenes kan?kan?