Monday, February 19, 2007

Waiting for a point where I will exhale........

I really envy those who can really enjoy their live. I mean having real fun, where everyday is a last. They are happy at work, happy at home, there are happy anywhere they are. No matter what, they will have good time.
I am a worrier. I can't feel happiness, it is genetic, it is kinda disorder, I have looked in the web, it is a medical condition that prevent people from ever feel happiness, some kinda psychological disorder. I am admitting it now. I am not a happy person, despite all my effort to appear happy and joyful, I really can't grasp that concept.
I tried to find root cause for this, but I am unable to pinpoint any. I thought it might be financial, career, family or health, but I can't be sure. If i have one thing than it is another, nope I have no idea what going on.
But, when I see happy people, I feel happy for them, at least there can feel it, so I am happy for them. I tried to imagine how is their life all about.
I think I need professional help.

No comments: