Friday, March 16, 2007

Save the cheerleader !!!

I slept at about 4 am last night, I thought I had the self control, but I have failed, try as I might to overcome the temptation, I have fallen to the dark side. My wife will be furious, she would be angry!!! But what can I do? I am just a man, with normal need and urges every guys has. I am ashamed of myself.
You see, I am a huge fan of HEROES. And I am well aware that I told that busy woman, that I will watch it old fashion way (on tv), and I am not going to watch the the whole downloaded episode in one go. But when my colleague in office dangled in front of me the DVD of the whole series up to Episode 18, I was just couldn't restrain myself from grabbing the DVD from him and making a copy.
And last nite, I told myself, ok just let watch one Episode and go to bed after that, but one after one episode, I just couldn't stop! They just end every episode at the most suspend part! Somehow I manage to force myself to stop at 4am at episode12. Woke up next morning at 11am, thank God it was my off day. Watched couple of episode, then it was time for Fri prayer, My keimanan really tested , but I managed to go to mosque, came back and sit in front of the laptop till episode 18. Now that I have watched episode 18, I am going crazy and my life will never be the same again (what an exaggeration !!!). I have become a fanatic.
My wife is worried whenever I talked about the cheerleader.

Please someone out there, we have world to save (or New York city more precisely) Who is with me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

spontanious regenaration konon..maksudnya kalo dia kene rogol, selaput dia generate balik ke? woww... bestnya laki dia...setiap malam ialah malam pertama! cool... patutlah wife ko start risau everytime you talked about the cheerleader... hehehehe

maybe aku pun kene tengok one whole shot gitu kot... taklah sakit hati sangat...super slow ok cerita dia... konon nak built the story tapi terlalu draggy lah... pada aku...

Anonymous said...

* spontanious - spontaneous
selaput - selaput dara ;-)

pizli.mw said...

kau boleh jual tak dvd nya?? campur kos penghantaran berapa ringgit.. memang lembab gila...

Guzz said...

panjang >> that waht I thought too about her (great/perverted mind thinks alike?) ha ha
Pizli >> Jual? he he boleh jer!