Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Toughest Career Decision

I have decided to retract my resignation. I have no idea I am valued so much here. They counter offered me, gave me promotion, pay rise, no weird shifts and so on. So they is no reason for me to leave.... sounds simple.

But, in fact, I have been cracking my head if really to take this counter offer or not, maybe I was over thinking it, sometime I am certain, most of the time I am clueless. After consulting with family and friends, I have decided to stay.

I do feel bad for the new company, the TL sounds so disappointed when I told him I will not be joining them, he said he had lay out work for me already. But I have to do what need to be done. Tough choice, and I am sticking with it.

1 comment:

pizli.mw said...

aku mcm pernah dngr orang cakap.. pasal rules dalam bekerja ni..

"kalau orang counter offer, jangan ambik"

hahahahahah... Okla tu mcm² dapat...