Saturday, June 23, 2007

Don't look back...

I am sitting down here on my night shift drafting my resignation email... again.
It has only been 9 months I have been here. I like it here, normal office politics as anywhere else, work is alright, I would say its OK.

But I got a better opportunity. I need to think about future, the family, with baby on the way, I should be able to provide for them.

And with this new job, I don't have to do shift, except rotated weekend on-calls among team members, I am ok with that.

I am cracking my head now, how the hell I am gonna break this news to my boss, I feel so divided, even though I have pretty much made up my mind.

I feel guilty as hell to resign from this company, my team mates has been wonderful, they have trained me great deal. But I have to look forward........

I believe all this happening for a reason, we have to make certain sacrifice in life to move forward.

1 comment:

angelonfire said...

Now the Gollum song is ever more ringing louder to my ears :(

"you are lost...you'll never go home..."

Dunno how Frodo is gonna survive here without Sam..