Tuesday, August 14, 2007

TV Addict

Prison Break.
At first, I found it quite boring, somewhere at the middle of season 1, it really started to get interesting. So I got the whole downloaded season 1 and 2 from my supplier. I watched whole of Season 1 and bit of season 2. Whoaaa really cool! How they ever going to win going against the crime committed by the President of the US of A? And they also killed Veronica, so who going to help them? Their dad?
p/s: I am such a big fan of Prison Break now that, I even follow the LINCOLN BURROWS hair style.

Lost.
And suddenly there is an invisible man ruling the island? Where are they driving the plot? What's next? They find Gilligan camp out somewhere in the island as well? no matter how ridiculous the story gets, it is still addictive.

Psych.
This is really cool and funny show. The investigation is really funny, not too heavy on the mind, really can relax watching this. How long he going to fool everyone that he is Psychic?

1 comment:

pizli.mw said...

semua cerita2 ni yg best first season je.. paling kuat pun sampai 2nd season.. lepas tu dah bosan, sbb berjela2 sngt.. mcm Lost dgn Smallville tu.. tak terikut dah aku..