Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Why?

Sometimes I wonder why am I torturing myself like this.

Waking up early in the morning, even when I had the luxury to sleep late since I only start work at 10.
I don't know what driving me, but I am up early morning and by 0800 or 0815 I will be in the gym, on treadmill. Why?

There has been some good progress made past few weeks, that is keeping me motivated. I have been taking my body fat percentage weekly now, and it is reducing ( but my weight is increasing! Cool, meaning that my muscle mass is increasing)

I have a goal to achieve before the arrival of the baby, I want to be macho and cool dad! haha, actually, since soooo many people been scaring me that I can kiss my gym time good bye once the baby comes, I am making most of it with the time have now.

No comments: