Monday, October 29, 2007

Post-Raya Post.



Took this pict to compare with my last year raya deco, so I might as well post it even it is way too late.


Decided not to decorate the bamboo tree with light this year, from last year experience, it not not good for the health of the tree, the tree above is bamboo_tree V2.0, version 1 passed on to the next life (thanks to me for putting too much fertilizer on it)

Comparing with last year picture, my garden has improved a lot, look much more greener. Much more plants, and of course according to my wife's definition, it is 'hutan', but the garden is my territory as she claim the kitchen as her's (Then why the hell am I still need to cook and do the dishes?!!!)

Anyway, selamat hari raya to all!!!!

Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

More raya pictures coming soon.

No comments: