Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Quiet Man

This picture got nothing to do with this post, it is apparently a movie, which turn up when I googled for suitable image for this post.

  • many problem in my life would not have happened if I have kept my big f*&8ng mouth shut. Seriously! Now when I look back, things would have much more simpler if I just had keep my mouth shut, no matter how strong the urge to voice up my bottled up emotions.
  • People say it take much courage to break free from silence and finally voice out you emotion, but I would say that it requires much more strength just to keep everything bottled up and just keep quiet.
  • Next time I gonna do exactly that, keep quiet, give a fake insincere smile and node my head and let it all go with the flow. I just don't give a damn anymore.

No comments: