Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yeah yeah , I got new phone!

Due to a freak 'accident' ( I don't want to go there), I lost my beloved (not really) Nokia 6600. In cell phone live cycle, you can place 6600 at the Late Cretaceous Period in Mesozoic Era (watching "Are you smarter than 5th grader really paying off). To exaggerate things even more, Nokia 6600 has effected my social life all this while, most of my colleagues avoided to be seen with my in public places while am using the 6600.

The phone wasn't working well anywhere since (yet another) freak accident earlier when I dropped it in some kinda water (don't wanna go there either). Been thinking of getting a new phone for a while, so here is my big chance.

I had nothing in my mind, decided walk into the store and let the the all knowing tech savvy Chinese sales guy to talk me into buying suitable phone (within my budget).
Cutting a rather short story even shorter, this is my new hand phone , the Nokia 5610 and I am loving it! The sound quality is amazing.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah. the fact that it is slim, ada 3g and everything that a 'modern' phone has, and a great sound. that's a nice one la guzz. tapi tak sure sesuai ke idak di tangan ko yang besar tuh hahahaha...