Thursday, May 21, 2009

What have I learned form motivational talk?

It was long ago, I cant remember when, in one of the company Team Building.
The trainer was talking about motivating one self by self rewards.
He asked me when did I ever buy myself a give for my own birthday. I said NEVER. Then he said everyone must buy a gift for themselves for birthday to appreciate their ownself.
This is has been bothering me very much ( seriously guys!!!! ) since I never bought a gift for myself!

So here goes, this year, for my birthday I bought this GPS Navigator for myself! 
And it's true, I feel much more happier now! Yeahhhaaaaaa! I should do this every year, guilt free, becuase it was the order form the motivational speaker and it is all my company fault to send me to such training!
May I never get lost again!

No comments: