Tuesday, September 01, 2009

My Own Signiture Drink

This happened to me few time, quite embarrassing, but it seems to be hard coded into my brain, that's how I liked my drinks I guess.

Chicken Rice Stall @ Putrajaya.

  • Saya nak Nasi Ayam 1 set ngan Teh O ais limau tanpa ais. I didn't think anything wrong with that, till all my friends behind me break out in loud laughter. OK FINE!!! I learnt my lesson.
Kenny Rogers @ Equine Park Jusco
  • "I'll have Iced Lemon Tea, without the ice, please." Again, same crowd, same laughter, same embarassement. FINE, I REALLY LEARNT my lesson this time!!!
Chicken Rice Shop @ Subang Parade
  • "I'll have iced lemon tea without ice." And I paused, thinking. My friend didn't say anything. But I end up laughing alone. FINE, I will never learnt my lesson.
If James Bond wants his Martini shaken, not stirred, Then let "Iced lemon Tea without ice", my signature drink
"I said NO ICE, you deaf or something?"

1 comment:

Digitalite said...

Well, try teh o limau suam. It's awkward to say it at first, tapi aku selalu mintak air nih.