Tuesday, February 01, 2005

3rd Wedding Anniversary...

Tomorrow is 2nd of Feb 05, it is my 3rd wedding anniversary.

What I am feeling? It i kinda mixed actually, I am feeling happy, for my love for my wife still going strong after 3 years. But I can't avoid feeling sad also, for the 1000 milion dollar question that me and my wife really can't avoid. When you guys are planning to have babies?

Its hurt after sometimes, most people just jump to conclusion that we are planning, the truth is we never did, it just God has not given us baby, thats why we still don't have babies.

"Belum ada rezeki lagi" This is my standard answer.

Only God knows whats going on in my wife's and my heart.



Happy 3rd anniversary dear!

3 comments:

Klite said...

thank you for your comment on KLite, haven't been able to look at it for a few days. congratulations on your 3rd wedding anniversary. I have only been married 6 months! If I could ask what is the IT market like in KL/MSC as I'm looking for options in this market?
Nice blog.
regards
KLite

Guzz said...

Thanks guys !!!

whitewitch said...

happy anniversary. Maybe this year is a lucky year for you? who knows? Be patient. Good things come to those who wait.