Thursday, February 17, 2005

like watercolours in the rain....

I don't want my blog to be a dead blog, I want to keep on posting..... but I just running out of idea.... it just nothing interesting happening in my life or life of people around me.
A friend of mine suggested, if there is nothing to write about own life...we can can write some commentaries on recent happenings or headlines. The thing is, it has been a while since I actually sit down to read newspaper properly or watch news on TV. Not that I am busy, it just that I seems to be loosing interest in things happening around me.
I guess I am undergoing some kinda change in my life, I wish I know what it is! And hopefully it is good changes.
Ever since 2005 started, I keep on thinking the meaning of life. Why we are here, is our existence significant? are we making full use of the opportunity given to us? What we have accomplished in our life? what good changes we have caused in others? Are we taking things for granted? Are we really appreciating all the good things we have? and thousand more questions like this keep on playing in my head like a broken record!
Is it because I am going to be 30 soon and start panicking? that I haven't accomplished anything in my life? What I want to accomplish anyway? do I even have a goal in life?... here we go again..... with these annoying series of questions......
Anyway.... I am hoping that whatever I am going through now, will pass eventually....




I used to sing this song whenever I am blue those days, all of sudden I remembered it again....why......

Going trough the motions.
Ending up nowhere at all.
Can't see the sun on my wall.
Going trough emotions.
Ending up on a frozen morning with a heart not even broken.
Seems I've been running all my life all my life.
Seems I've been running all my life all my life like watercolours in the rain.
Find a place to settle down.
Get a job in a city nearby and watch the trains roll on by.
I'll find the falling star.
I'll fall in love with the eyes of a dreamer and a dream worth believing.
Seems I've been running all my life all my life.
Seems I've been running all my life all my life like watercolours in the rain.

1 comment:

Klite said...

write about things that comes into your mind, something that you saw on the way to work that was odd or that the rest of us just take for granted. 30 is a reflection year where you been and where you are going. i went away on holiday for a few days for my 30th to gather my thoughts and I will probably do the same for my 40th next year. People just do whatever process they need to reflect.. its healthy. writers block comes and goes, i went through a bout of it a month ago.

I never did thank you for the fotopage.com link. it worked very well until recently as I am told that the site logo keeps coming up !

talk about your expectations and view of life when you were twenty and what has changed since then.

Not sure that Per and Marie(roxette) wrote watercolours with what you had in mind !
Klite