Sunday, January 30, 2005

The Edge of Reason....

I am bored.... God...please help me. I really have nothing to do and just sitting in front of the PC. There is nothing much to do.......... I think I'll go crazy. So... on a boring day like this..... while sitting idly in office, it good time to write every tid-buts and mundane details of what going on in my life.

We went to Guardian Warehouse Sales last nite in Dewan Civic PJ. The things there not that cheap, mostly there are selling things that you wouldn't anyway if you entered the Guardian Pharmacy, really those of unbranded stuffs or old stocks that they want to get rid of. We bought fruit and vegetable juice, cereal bars, bathroom 4-piece set of soap holder, hand wash, tooth paste holder and cup, really cute!....

It wasn't Guardian Sales only, there were other shops there, mostly selling clothes, se we bought a nice bed sheet. That all la .... quite boring actually.

The day before we went to watch Bridget Jones-Edge of Reason. We wanted to watch Meet the Fockers actually, but it is not showing that day. Well........I find it boring, was not as good as the first part and Renee Zellweger look really awful.... She was cute in Jerry McGuire... Maybe the part wanted her to play fat, but she was just not pleasant to look at, some people look nice even I bit overweight...but not her!



I bought the pirated VCD of Meet the Fockers, of course I can see other people’s head walking around in cinema, but that is not the worse part, the worse part is, the second CD is not playable at all!!!! So tension.. the story was funny and interesting and now I don’t know the ending!!!! I hope the VCD guy masuk lokap for cheating me...........

5 comments:

whitewitch said...

Actually you can go back to the VCD seller and ask for replacement. I used to do that. They are quite nice you know. They will replace the broken CD. They are doing illegal things, of coursela they want to keep their customers happy, so that the customers will come back for more!

In Jerry McGuire she was slim, that's why la she looks pretty. Maybe because you're the kind of guy who likes their women to be slim and slender, that's why you hate the overweight Renee, because you can compare her when she is slim and overweight.

Guzz said...

Well it is impossible for me to return the vcd to the seller, since i bought that when he approached me while I was eating in a restaurant in Old Town, and forgot to ask his home add in case of returning faulty goods ;) he heh..doesnt matter la....
Hmm about Renee being +size, I am not against any women who is oversize, because I don't find women too skinny attractive either, what I was saying that, she didn't look nice in that movie...don't know exactly what, but something just not right when you looked at her..... that's all.

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://trbgdzwh.com/pntd/risr.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vgfirgwz.com/wbaz/gcsq.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://uhrfpiov.com/wxyl/zpzz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://imsqxtkr.com/xcbj/ckew.html]Cool site[/url]