Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My Recent Phone Conversation...


Ring Ring...

Me: Hello..
Caller: I am calling from Citibank Credit Card Centre. Do you have a moment to talk to me sir?
Me: Yes, how can I help you?
Caller: May I verify that Ms. XXX is an employee there?
Me: Yes, she is my colleague.
Caller: May I know what's her position.
Me: She is a xyz.
Caller: Thank you sir, is you company address is 18, Jalan XYZX, 123455 Bukit Damansara?
Me: Yes you are right.
Caller: May I have your name sir?
Me: Ghazali.
Caller: Could you spell that for me sir?
Me: G.H.A.Z.A.L.I.
Caller: You are 'Miss' or 'Mr', sir?
Me: Do I sound like a girl to you?
Caller: Pardon me sir, I couldn't hear you sir, you are 'Miss' or 'Mr', sir?
Me: Do I sound like a girl to you?
Caller: Oh...You are 'Mr.' then....
Me: That's right, you are smart.
Caller: Thank you for your time sir.
Me: Bye!


The funny thing is she been calling me SIR from the very beginning!!! I guess she was just reading from the script. Well it is good if they would use their brain once a while rather than reading from script!!!!
Hello..Citibank....please do something here.....


.

2 comments:

whitewitch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
whitewitch said...

Oooppss.. sorry I was playing around. What I was saying in the previous comment was that I have heard about this thing and some people can really be... that stupid.