Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Bibik

I just came back from sending Bibik to Port Klang. Her name is Boniati, but the kids calls her Bibik, which mean 'Aunty' in Indonesian, and so we all called Bibik as well.

It felt like just yesterday when I went to fetch her form the maid agency, she looked so frightened that time, crying for every question asked. She still has not recovered from the sea sick after spending 3.5 hours in ferry from Tanjung Balai (Sumatera) to Malaysia. She even felt sick when I drove her to Bentong, to send her to my mum house, since I took her as a maid for my sis. After that she never left Bentong for 2 years afraid the she will feel sick again!!! Only last month she followed my sis and the kids to Sunway Lagoon.

She is very hardworking, it is not easy to take care of 6 kids, doing house work, laundry, look after shop occasionally and helping my mum in her muruku business. She has done a lot!

Anyway, Aisha wa only 2 month old when Bibik arrived, she practically raised her. When we were leaving Bentong on Monday night, she starts crying, some how she realized that Bibik is leaving. And Bibik was hugging everyone, crying, she was so attached to my mum...... My mum just consoled her, So sad......
Even this morning she woke up and was looking for Bibik and start crying when she couldn't find her.

It is very ironic, when she arrived here, she cried that she left her family (her hubby passed away, she has 3 daughters, the youngest in 1 yrs old then). An now she is crying that she is leaving us.
I wish all the best in her life and may she live happily with her family...

p/s: This is NOT the same maid form "Maid from Hell !!! " This one work with my parents, not my parents in laws.

No comments: