Tuesday, December 13, 2005

RM330 Flushed down the toilet!

Tensionnye, but what to do, it all my fault, a flaw in design, and RM330 Flushed down the toilet!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The story....

I memang beria-ria design the plaster ceiling layout, I tried to be as specific as possible, including every tiny weeny detail, siap buat macam blue print gitu. Siap the contractor also puji my design, cakap he want to learn form me to draw pakai computer, padahal I pakai Word jer lukis.

Planning punye planning, I overlooked a major factor. After the contractor pasang the frame for plaster ceiling baru nampak the flaw in the design...... The whole dining area nye light box is sticking out to the walking area, kiranya kalau letak dining table memang tak leh nak lalu ke dapur.

Contractor was pissed off, as it wasn't their fault, my stupid mistake. Talk punye talk, they agree to redo, but with extra cost of RM400, nego and nego , agreed on the Rm330.

That the story la...... Otherwise everything looks fine, but I am so nervous, tomorrow taking leave to see the progress, I have to finish off my time-off this year, 5 days!

No comments: