Friday, December 23, 2005

Maid from Hell !!!

My day started as usual, I woke up, showered, dressed up and went downstairs as usual. I prepared breakfast, normal stuffs, sausages and fried with toasted bread, made my coffee and enjoying my breakfast.

The maid bedroom was closed, no light was on, and my wife was making noise upstairs that the maid did not iron her clothes.

Then we realize that the maid, had left a good bye note and run away.

My wife panicked.... BIG TIME. There were no else home. My parents in law already in Singapore, only me, my wife and the her sis in home.


We checked the drawer where my father in law (FIL) keep the maid passport and the bank book. IT IS NOT THERE, more reason to panic. Checked the jewelry, all intact. RELIEVED. But we still would not know if she has taken anything. Only can confirmed that after the inlaws comes back.

The drawer we not break in, just locked and the key tucked nicely inder my FIL clothes.

Me and my wife took the day off to settle the mess (which we find later on that it was completely unnecessary, what a way to waste annual leave).
Made police report, stating that he maid run away with her passport, bank book and house key.


Policeman said, we need to go to immigration to cancel her passport. Ahhhh need towards my office after all.

Then, SHE called, the maid, crying................... saying that she has no where to go to and that she wanna come back............... (never ...Ever buy your maid handphone...EVER!)

She said that she run away because she was confused because her boyfriend forced her to get married fast because his mother is very sick and want to see her son get married before she die.

To cut things short, she got a long lecture from everybody, personally I wanted to send her back, no point keeping here, she might pull the same stunt again, but since she been here only few month, rugi only bayar mahal-mahal for her, tak balik modal pun.

She is ok now, she said she just want some one to talk too...............

NEVER EVER BUY YOUR MAID A HANDPHONE.

No comments: