Saturday, March 04, 2006

Event Updates: BBQ in Bentong.

Event: BBQ cum Piqah Birthday party
Venue: Kak Marlia's House, Taman Harmoni, Bentong
Date: 4th March 2006
Time: 7.00-11pm


My bro in law no 3 (hereafter will be refered as bil3) sugested to do a bbq just for fun, kinda family day for Buhari Clan (there is a clan now?!!!)

Anyway, it was really fun! We has alot of fun, and the BBQ was delicious! Especially the Chicken and mutton.

Everybody needed to contribute something, my bil3 sponsored all the chicken and meat. My and my wife made the coleslaw and baked potato. Kak Marlia did nasi goreng cina. Well thats about it. Ohhh yeah.... my wife also made her ever famous apple crumble! It was delicious, especially when is eaten with ice cream. Everybodr praised her! But my baked potatoe tak jadi, not enough flour, but still edible!.........



Image hosting by Photobucket
Marinated stuffs

Image hosting by Photobucket

baked potaoe, apple crumbles, nasi goreng and coleslaw.

No comments: