Friday, March 24, 2006

Event Updates: Malacca Trip

Event: Malacca Trip
Venue: Mahkota Century Resort
Date: 24th-26th March 2006

My bro in law (wife's bro) organised a family vacation to Malacca. It was quite a number of people joined, my parents, in laws and nieces. Booked to apartment, a bit crowded but it was ok.

Highlight of the events:


  • Dinner at the Medan Ikan Bakar in Umbai.
  • Lunch at Assam Pedas Cottage (really good Nyonya food)
  • Shopping at the bandar Melaka (bought mostly sourveniors) My mum bought "Assalamualakim" sign for our new house. MIL bought a wind chime Brunei aunty bought a decorative bamboo archery set for the house. Me and wife bought a tudung saji and Sarawal Wall decoration.
  • Swimming in the pool.
  • Parents and Parents in law went to Pulau besar.
  • Went to A Famosa and the Museum.

The Decorative Arrow.....

I guess what still lingers in my mind is the Assam Pedas....sedap tak terkata!

No comments: