Thursday, March 23, 2006

Feel Good Time...........

I am so proud of myself. Even surprised myself, been going to gym daily. I decided that I should go to gym from Mon-Thurs during lunch time. Friday-Sunday is the rest day, need to give body to recuperate and muscle to repair.

The GYM pretty cool now. They replaced all the treadmill to the canggih one. And there a lot more machines added. Really glad signed up at Fitness First John Hancock.

Well.... to my surprised, when I was working on my shoulder last Tuesday, I noticed that the veins on my shoulder popped out!!! Wow, I was really glad, I always wanted the veins to show, but after the work out , it was not visible already. Nevertheless, I was happy, maybe I need to give it more time. Have to be patients.

Massive Shoulder ! (really nice if could get shoulder like this)

Nowadays, I am having kickass workout. Feel really energetic, mainly it is due to the new method I am trying. I am doing Cardio about 10-15 min (about 2km running) then followed by weight training. Since my body all warmed up from the cardio, I feel more energetic during weight training.

Today I really blasted by legs, tomorrow is the ouch day....going to really FEEL it tomorrow, but I enjoyed the pain anyway, it is called DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness), it suppose to hurt the next day, it is caused by microscopic tears in your muscle fibers, and muscle tissues is rebuilding...to become stronger!
Read it more here

Chow...body hurt like hell............

No comments: