Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finally, my new car!

Collected the car on 23rd, one day before Daaniya's birthday, so this is kinda Daaniya's Birthday gift, (she can't cant drive anyway, so it I am safe!)

Daaniya Posing with her 1st birthday gift! (She doesn't seem to look happy does she?, perhaps she thougt he daddy will buy her a BMW ha ha)

It is just the feeling getting into the new car that I can't describe. And the smell! the smell of a new car is the best smell there is! So I wont be putting any car fragrance till the new car smell wears off!.

I fall in love with the dashboard, when you driving at night its feels like you a piloting a plane! It look so futuristic.

The drive itself is just so smooth, you can't tell if the engine is running if the car is stationery ( I guess this applies to all new cars)

Off course, 2.0 has many more function, but 1.8 is just nice for me (and for my budget).
I really can't write a decent car review soince I am not exactly a car person, but this car IS GOOD!

5 comments:

pizli.mw said...

Hehehe.. tahniah!

Anonymous said...

wah congrats on the new car....
Daaniyah, next year make sure your present is bigger ok, like a bunglow something? Insyallah...

And welcome to the Honda Club!

Digitalite said...

Yippie!!!!

Guzz said...

Thanks to all!

Ahmad Javanese said...

Ba....

heheheheh :P lawa keter bro. tatau ko ada blog. bukan nak kasik tau!