Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Why?

Why new car? I know I know, in my previous post I promised to myself to use my current car for 10 years, so I have 2 more years to go.
It's just that in the past 2-3 months I have spent about 2k++ on repair work alone, all for the same problem, water leaking from the engine block.
Changed the gasket, serviced the engine, serviced the radiator all for no good, it keep on happening.
Finally the mechanic solved the prob, but he said if the same prob happens again, I might need to change the engine! I didn't get second opinion, and I think that family mechanic is honest, normally we will try to repair the part before suggesting to replace it.

It is just that I have phobia now, the engine have over heat so frequently and at worse possible time. I just don't dare to drive it on long distance journey cause I am so paranoid, it's ok if I am single, but with family and small baby, I just can't take the risk.

So, that was the chronological of events that lead me to decide to change the car.

3 comments:

pizli.mw said...

wish aku pun dapat beli one day.. :D

Digitalite said...

HONDA CITY iVTEC! Here I come. ;-)

Guzz said...

hurmmm errr hmmm eerkkkkk how shold i put this to words... gosh....