Thursday, February 05, 2009

People Don't Change?


I am done with updating the template. The XML thingy is fun once you got the hang of it. The widgets are cool too, make blogging so much more easier.

While updating the template, I was going through all my older posts in order to label each entries for easier search later on, so I read each and every entry I made since the day I started blogging. It just struck me how much I have changed and how much my life has evolved!

All this while, I thought I never change since the day I was born, I mean, the way I think, who I am, the way I see think. I thought I am pretty much constant through-out. But After finish reading my own blog, I had to disagree. PEOPLE CHANGE OVER TIME.

They are some entries I don't even remember entering and there are some entries seem so alien to me it might as well been written by some0ne else. It is so weird to read them all back. Some entries bring back memories, some entries I just can't seem to relate to anymore. Somehow it give me some degree of perspective in life, where I am from and where I am heading.

Who ever says blogging is waste of time and useless is clueless what they talking about.