Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hate-Hate and Love-Love

Lately I have been really down, mostly about work. There seem to be lots going on and I feel I am being left out, unable to catch up.
And I was speaking to bunch of colleague, on how de-motivated I am.

They said, it simple, I have been filling my heart with negativity and hatred. I have been letting my mind to be poisoned slowly with hatrate and negativity.

And I suddenly I realized the truth, I have been here before, at this same place, and I already know that, hatred will consume you, but I forgot!

Sometimes you think you been through things in life and you have learnt your lesson, but we are only human, we forget and we need our memory reinforced time to time. We need to be around good company, bunch of friends that think positive and push you into right direction when you are lost.

I am not going to let my heart filled with hatred, if I left it grow, it will consume my whole heart and turn it into chunk of cold coal!

What I need to do now is breath in and out real slow and take a step at a time.

No comments: