Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Beware... Incoming taaaaxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the first time ever I had "Cukai Terlebih Bayar". Maybe cause I have 2 kids now. Or maybe it is because of the extra deduction LHDN asked to deduct montly for the pass 6 month til Dec. Anyhow I am happy.
It is sad that i am not fully making advantage of the all the tax deduction given by the government.

These are the thing I am gonna do for this year.

  • Buy lots and lots of book
  • Buy a really nice pair of sport shoe.
  • Increase my Charitable contributions.
  • Buy a computer? Maybe not.
  • Open a SSPN accounts for both my children.
  • Save medical bills for parents. (regardless I pay for it or not ;) )

1 comment:

pizli.mw said...

aku pun ada cukai terlebih bayar, sebab habis duit utk study.. menyesal aku marah PCB dulu sebab banyak kebaikannya.. hehe..