Friday, April 09, 2010

Wife-less 2 weeks

Wife was off to The UK for 2 weeks. I sent the kids and maid to mum house for that 2 week. So, I am all set to enjoy my bachelor life again, yeehaaa or so I thought.

What actually happed was far from anything to celebrate.


  • I end up missing my children.
  • After work, I hit gym, reach home, search in the fridge for anything edible and end up drinking protein shake and some biscuits.
  • watch TV, A LOT of them
  • had gastric, because I was too lazy to cook, even to heat up pre-cooked meal wife frozen up or even to go out and buy anything.
  • and oh yes, I did went to Burger King drive tru near Shal Alam stadium, because I had sudden craving, after gym, so basically it cancel out fat i burned in gym.
  • and again, I went to BK, after reached home on another occasion, I love their mushroom burger!
  • I light up the stove like twice if I remembered correctly, to fry egg.
  • I did laundry once, and enjoyed it.
  • Then, I watch TV again. even more if it is even possible.
  • Being a Peter Klaven, I had no buddies to hang out, even if I had, I don't think I would have hung out. Yes, I am THAT adventurous and fun guy.
  • having some one to nag around the house doesn't seem so bad all of sudden
  • And finally I started to miss my wife (yes finally, hehe)
The conclusion is, I have evolved, I have become a family man. I rather spend my time with family than doing anything else.

No comments: