Monday, April 19, 2010

Warning, not for the faint hearted.


SPARTACUS: BLOOD AND SAND

I just finished watching the season finale, and this is my kinda season finale. No cliff hangers, there is closure for almost every dangling issue and just enough suspense on what to expect in season 2. Never in my life I felt so satisfied seeing so much blood spewing out of veins (I am sick) Everyone who died at the end DESERVED it. Period.


Here is something I always wonder while watching Spartacus:

  • What is the Effing wrong with the Romans? Seriously, why they got so excited seeing blood? Were they really that sick?
  • How much blood does human body SPEW out, I mean spew out as in blood out garden hose? and how long it will keep on spewing out like that?
  • Does blood really that vivid in RED, I mean really really RED
  • Where was Mira hiding all this while :p
  • Does all slaves in that period hmmm..... apparel-ly challenged?
  • I mean I still wondering, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE ROMANS, I just keep on wondering that!

No comments: