Tuesday, March 08, 2005

This is madness....

I am wondering why the hell I am blogging while I have my hands tight with works... Let me explain...
Starting 7th March, JTI KL will go 24x7, which mean we will start to handle ALL calls including the calls from Europe office hour. Let me explain, all this while JTI KL only handled calls outside Europe office hour, all calls during Europe office hour will be handled by Swiss Zurich Team.
But now, we handle everything.... I started my shift at 8 pm and only now (5.44am) I have a bit of free time.
Thank goodness I slept well this afternoon ,I woke up only at 6pm :), or else I think I would have go crazy by now.
Seriously we need more person per shift, right now there is only 2 guys (at least in my shift) and it is definitely not enough.....
I really feeling as though I am drowning in the Tsunami of incoming cases........

1 comment:

whitewitch said...

I now wxactly what you've been through.. I'm so busy nowadays that I dont get the chance to blog and read others blogs.. welcome to the real working life.. ehehe..