Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Look at me ..look at me..... I DON'T THINK SO!

I tried this blog quiz to find out what kinda blogger I am (which I found out from lion3ss who left a comment in Whitewitch's blog), it turned out that I blog to get more traffic..which I don't think so....

What kinda heavy traffic I am expecting with 2-3 people that actually read my blog!

I DISAGREE !!!




You Are a Look At Me Blogger!



Cute pics, blog drama, whatever it takes to get traffic.
You're notorious ... either loved or hated by all!

1 comment:

whitewitch said...

You Are a Pundit Blogger!

Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.

Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few.

That's my result. But like you, I dont have many readers as well, but I guess I have a few readers that I know love to remain anonymous, pretend to know nothing abt me but they actually read my blog. Heh!