Monday, August 01, 2005

Observation in LRT

I have become a LRT regular since I change to this new job. I am so glad that I could take public transport,and also glad that my house and office is nearby LRT station adn even more 'gladder' that my company provided free feeder bus service from KLS to the office. These are few of my observations, I'll keep on adding this list as time goes (latest entries will be in different colour)

1. Sometimes while I am waiting for LRT, I am so tempted to hail the LRT (like we hail taxi)
2. I wonder why some people prefer to stand in LRT when there are plenty of unoccupied seats available.
3. I wonder how certain people managed to read while standing in a sardine packed LRT.
4. I wonder why there is longer queue at the counter while ticket machines are working fine.
5. What the different between "single manual ticket" and the normal magnetic ticket they sell at the counter?
6. It is really awkward when sometimes you just enjoying the view opposite your seat and suddenly the person sitting infornt of you thinking that we are staring at them.
7. And for the young couples who 'get it going' in LRT , why don't you all go get a cheap motel room somewhere..... please, this is public transport, and there are students here.
8. Kelana Jaya to Bangsar RM1.40, Kelana Jaya to KL Sentral RM2.10, but bangsar to KL Sentral is RM1.00!!!
9. I always wonder while looking at the people in LRT, 'hmmm maybe this person is a blogger that I always visit".
10. It really pisses me off when people starts 'fanning' themself using their hands, supposely because of the stuufiness of the LRT, please la....... This is Malaysian Public Transport, what do you expect?
11. How come nobody gets in gets out in the Abdullah Hukum Station.
12. Universiti to Taman Jaya or vice versa, seems to take forever, and I think it is the longest distance, if you travel from KJ to KL Sentral.

No comments: