Monday, January 30, 2006

We finally moved in................!!!!

We finally moved in , in the eve of awal Muharram, kira hari baik le tu.

My in laws came and we had dinner in the new house. The house still empty, no furniture yet. Only kitchen cabinet and the inflattable bed is there.

The worse part is there is no TV, me and my wife realized that live without TV can be pretty boring. We look at each other after dinner and went to bed at 9!!! Imagine that!
Anyway we were all tired cleaning up the house.

No matter how much we clean up the house, next day they will be a layer of dust on the floor, just give !!!!

Frinz keep on asking when they can come visit, so tensed la, furniture pun xder, nak suruh duduk atas apa?
bersabar jer la................

p/s: I realise that my entry is getting boring................... :(

No comments: