Friday, February 10, 2006

To the lurkers out there............

I had this funny feeling quite long already. That somebody that should not be reading my blog reading it.

There are quite a number of people I really really don't want to read and find out about my blog. I can't mention the name here.

This blog has been quite private, only few people I trusted were given the URL. I did not give the url even to my family or my wife family. It is altogether different issue if a total strangers reads it, it would not matter.But for people who know me, there are things written here can touch quite sensitive family or work issue.

This blog is an outlet for me to pour out my heart content. It serves as diary for to refer back past even as well.


Well whoever reading this blog and know me personally, I just think it is so rude to read a person blog secrectly and thinking that they know the secret of my life! Leaving at least a comment would help for to identify the readers.

No comments: