Thursday, February 16, 2006

Rain...........

Terrible rain yesterday, road flooded, traffic jam everyway, trees uprooted and KTM Komuter service stoped.
There was announcement in Sentral that the komuter Port Klang bound will only go up to Seri Seria because Batu 3 Station is flooded (that's my station!). Thank God, I planned to go to mother in law house in PJ that day to collect the repaired curtain (that is entirely different story, I told aunty Nadira to cut 3 1/2 inch, she cut too much and now the curtain is not touching the floor, gosh.......... for the money she charges, this does not worth it at all!), just took the LRT to Taman Bahagia.

This morning, wife left me at Batu 3, she always dropped me at the other side of Fed hiway, I'll walk pass 3 pedestrian bridge (that a long walk, by the time I reach the station my skin will be covered by thin layer of sweat), and I consider that as a good morning exercise to perk up my metabolism. But today, the way to the station was flooded up to waiste level, few Indonesian men, take off the pants and shoes and walk through the flood... No way I am gonna do that, walked back to Fed Hiway, caught a bus to Sentral (luckily, as I just hail the 1st bus to arrive and board!) and reach office in time. At least I have backup plan now if the komuter is not down!


Song of the moment: "Daffodil Lament" - The Cranberries

No comments: